Airplane flight instructor FI(A)
Do you want to teach your flight experience other people? Pass the FI(A) training and become a professional flight instructor.
Requirements for student
The applicant must:
- hold CPL(A) or
- PPL(A) and have at least 200 hours of flight time, of which 150 hours must be as pilot in command (in that case is necessary to pass theoretical CPL exams)
- have at least 20 hours of cross-country flights as pilot in command, including 300 NM flight with full stop landing at two different airports.
- pass an entry practical exam with qualified FI according to JAR FCL 1.330(f)
- have a valid class 2 medical
- have at least 30 hours of flight time on single engine piston aircraft and 10 hours of instrument flying training.
- be holder of valid radiotelephony licence
- be at least 18 years old
After fulfilling the entry requirements may be initiated training course, which consists of theoretical and practical training.
The holder of a PPL(A) beginning of the course to demonstrate a level of theoretical knowledge in the range of a CPL(A).
Flight training includes 30 hours of flight time. Training takes place in C150 aircraft and at least 1 hour on Piper Decathlon or Z142.
All prices includes the cost of the aircraft, fuel and instructor. We fly all year round, airplanes are heated.
How to order a flight training?
Aircraft rental can be reserved using a form
or by phone on number: