Helicopter flight instructor FI(H)
Do you want to teach your flight experience other people? Pass the FI(h) training and become a professional helicopter flight instructor.
Requirements for student
The applicant must:
- hold CPL(H) and have at least 250 hours of flight time, of which 100 hours must be as pilot in command
- PPL(H) and have at least 250 hours of flight time, of which 200 hours must be as pilot in command (in that case is necessary to pass theoretical CPL exams)
- have at least 20 hours of cross-country flights as pilot in command, including 300 NM flight with full stop landing at two different airports.
- pass an entry practical exam with qualified FI according to JAR FCL 1.330(f)
- have a valid class 2 medical
- have at least 30 hours of flight time helicopter and 10 hours of instrument flying training.
- be holder of valid radiotelephony licence
- be at least 18 years oldHolder of PPL(H) has to demonstrate CPL(H) theoretical knowledge
- The flight training syllabus comprises 30 hours.
- 3.000,- CZK 3.630,- incl. VAT
flying 30 hours on R22
- 201.000,- CZK 243.210,- incl. VAT
Or - if you choose helicopter R44
flying 30 hours on R44
- 327.000,- CZK 395.670,- incl. VAT
- Price does not include landing fees